Implement Good Agricultural Practices and Protect Pollinators
Which diseases can affect bees? What impact does climate change have on pollinators? What is happening to the bees? What can beekeepers, farmers, and gardeners do? What can you do?
We want you to be informed and to share it with your friends and acquaintances through social networks. Being well informed is a responsible action to protect pollinators.
Navigate on the internet and you will find interesting information about who the pollinators are, what the situation of honeybees is, which the diseases that affect them are and which actions we should expect from beekeepers and farmers to safeguard the health of pollinators.
We share the consensus of the scientific community about the multifactorial causes that can affect the health of pollinators, such as:
- Climate change
- Lack of habitats – a decrease of wild spaces
- Diseases and parasites such as Varroa
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Bad agricultural practices, which may include the misuse of pesticides
- Bad beekeeping practices related to the exploitation and transportation of apiaries
- Loss of genetic diversity of honeybees