- Intellectual Property tools for phytosanitary products
- International Status of Protection of Safety and Efficacy Data
- Benefits from Protection of Safety and Efficacy Data
- CropLife Uganda Positions concerning of Safety and Efficacy Data
- Myths & Realities of Safety and Efficacy Data
- World Intellectual Property Day
Agricultural innovation is key in promoting productivity and rural development in a sustainable manner. The improvement of seeds, fertilization, the adequate use of machinery and pest, weed, and crop disease control are technologies that have registered development and great advancements in the last decades. The main benefit is the greater availability of food and supplies for a growing population. It is necessary to continue with technological and scientific developments, for which protection of inventions, brands, studies, and copyrights becomes essential.